TIG ARGON WELDING 6G (GTAW) Course
DETAIL OF COURSE CONTENTS
Duration: 3 Months
Timing: Morning & Evening
1. Welding types and application.
2. TIG abbreviation and terminology
3. Welding preparations.
4. Welding positions for pipe welding.
5. Types of polarities (DCEN/DCEP).
6. Welding consumables (types & Nomenclature).
7. Effect of current/Voltage/Arc Length and speed on the quality of weld.
8. Weld defects identification and remedy.
9. Repair welding/ Hard Facing.
10. Walking the cup Techniques.
11. W.P.S. Application (On Job).
12. Argon Torch and Accessories.
13. Filler wires and parent material compatibility.
14. Quality checks for welder.
15. Weld joint testing & Inspection By NDT, DPT.
16. Welder qualification test (theory + practical+ Viva).
17. Visual Inspection of weld profile acceptance criteria.
18. Use of Weld gauges (Cam Type & High Low) for Dimensional Inspection
19. Welder qualification test (theory + practical+ Viva).
Selection Criteria: Test & Interview
AGT Tech has well defined course modules and training sessions for students as per international standards. Students will be awarded six months AGT Tech training certificate after completion of two months (2 months) training course. If you want to have Cisco Certificate then you will have to appear for their exam as per their fee and exam schedules. The course timings, starting dates, intakes and fees structure details are as under:-
|Starting Dates||Class Timings||Status||Fee|
|01 Sep 2022||09:00 to 12:00||Open||Rs. 55000|