MULTI WELDING 6G (SMAW+GTAW) COURSE
DETAIL OF COURSE CONTENTS
Duration: 6 Months
Timing: Morning & Evening
1. Welding types and application.
2. Welding preparations.
3. TKY Joints and 6GR
4. Types of polarities (DCEN/DCEP).
5. Types of Filler Wire & electrodes.
6. 5 essential points for Multi welding (welding speed, Arc length, welding current, Dia of Electrode etc).
7. Welding preparation / Pre weld dimensional Inspection
8. Welding procedure.
9. Current calculation.
10. Weld symbols.
11. Types of Grooves.
12. Types of Joints.
13. Accessory Equipment.
14. Electrode Selection vs Welding Current
15. Different types of materials.
17. Types of welding machines (Inverter/ Rectifier etc).
18. Joint Design and Preparation.
19. Quality of Weld.
20. Weld profile acceptance/ Evaluation.
21. Visual Weld Inspection acceptance using Weld cam Gauge/ High Low gauge.
22. Safety Recommendations.
23. Weld Positions
25. Examination, Test, Evaluation.
Selection Criteria: Test & Interview
AGT Tech has well defined course modules and training sessions for students as per international standards. Students will be awarded six months AGT Tech training certificate after completion of two months (2 months) training course. If you want to have Cisco Certificate then you will have to appear for their exam as per their fee and exam schedules. The course timings, starting dates, intakes and fees structure details are as under:-
|Starting Dates||Class Timings||Status||Fee|
|05 Dec 2022||10:00 to 01:00||Closed||Rs. 115000|
|02 Jan 2023||10:00 to 01:00||Open|