ARC WELDING 6G (SMAW)
DETAIL OF COURSE CONTENTS
Duration: 3 Months
Timing: Morning & Evening
1. Welding types and application.
2. Welding preparations.
3. Welding positions for plate and pipe welding.
4. Welding consumables (types & Nomenclature).
5. Effect of current/Voltage/Arc Length and speed on quality of weld.
6. Weld defects /Imperfections identification and remedy.
7. Repair welding.
8. Welding Procedures Specification (On Job).
9. W.P.S. Application
10. Types of Joint and Weld.
11. Quality checks for welder.
12. Electrodes Selection & compatibilities.
13. Electrode Storage & Backing Procedure.
14. Types of Electrodes (Basic/ Cellulosic/Rutile.
15. Weld joint testing & Inspection by NDT, DPT.
16. Weld profile acceptance criteria.
17. Use of Weld gauges (Cam Type & High Low) for Dimensional Inspection.
18. Welding Precautions and HSE (PPEs).
19. Welder qualification test (theory + practical+ Viva).
Selection Criteria: Test & Interview
AGT Tech has well defined course modules and training sessions for students as per international standards. Students will be awarded six months AGT Tech training certificate after completion of two months (2 months) training course. If you want to have Cisco Certificate then you will have to appear for their exam as per their fee and exam schedules. The course timings, starting dates, intakes and fees structure details are as under:-
|Starting Dates||Class Timings||Status||Fee|
|01 Aug 2022||10:00 to 01:00||Closed||Rs. 60000|
|01 Sep 2022||10:00 to 01:00||Open|