Registered Saftey Officer (USA)
This course contains the knowledge of basic safety practices in the workplace. This includes general practices of safety management combining with control of workplace hazards and risks, day to day management of business and role of safety, types of hazards and effective ways to control them, role of national and international bodies in safety management etc.
Who should attend:
- Those who want to enter the field of HSE at initial level.
- Matriculate individuals.
- HSE professionals who need to promote their career.
- Health and Safety Terminology
- Management Responsibilities.
- Hazard Recognition and Control Measures
- Fire and Life Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Office and Fleet Safety
- Chemicals safety
- Hazardous Materials / Waste disposal
- Workplace Inspections
- Accident Investigations
This course will enable the delegates to:
- Get comprehensive knowledge about safety management
- Measures to control hazards and risks.
- Know the responsibilities, rights of employers with respect to health and safety.
- Role of workers in safety management
- Compliance with international safety standards and consequences of non-compliance.
Registered Safety Officer certification examination consist of 100 multiple-choice questions, passing score 80%.
Certificate is valid for life time
Course video upload soon!
AGT Tech has well defined course modules and training sessions for students as per international standards. Students will be awarded six months AGT Tech training certificate after completion of two months (2 months) training course. If you want to have Cisco Certificate then you will have to appear for their exam as per their fee and exam schedules. The course timings, starting dates, intakes and fees structure details are as under:-
|Starting Dates||Course Timings||Status||Fee|